We are proud to be an Event Partner for the 2010 South African Employer Branding Summit to be held at Deloitte, Johannesburg, South Africa on 23 March 2010. We invite you to join us and spend a day with 9 employer branding specialists including International Presenters from USA, UK and Australia to discover the value of building a sustainable business through employer branding strategies.
Summit Chairman Brett Minchington MBA from Australia who has delivered employer branding events in 30 cities in 20 countries over the past two years will join international and national guest speakers to share world’s best practice in attracting and retaining talent including:
· Heather Polivka, Director of Employer Branding at United Health Group (USA)
· Peter Schmitt, Managing Director, tribalfish (UK/South Africa)
· David Conradie, Director Human Capital, Deloitte, South Africa
· Lance Petersen, Human Resources – SAP
· Aiden Choles, Conversation Agent, The Narrative Lab
· Alan Hosking, Founder and publisher of human strategy magazine HR Future
· Gillian Hofmeyr, Director Human Capital, Deloitte, South Africa
· Prenai Pillay, Talent Attraction Consultant ABSA
Don’t miss the opportunity to interact with speakers during the Moderated Panel Discussion to discuss
“The impact of Employer Branding on retention: building internal loyalty and maintaining a valuable talent pool”
Benefits of attending
· Gain access to world’s best practice in employer branding strategies
· FREE copy of the latest Employer Brand International Global Research Study report on ‘Influencers of Employment Choice” valued R2025
· FREE copy of the “Employer Brand Manager’s Handbook – 2010 International Edition” valued R2700
· FREE copy of “2010 Careers Website Global Best Practice Publication” valued R2025
· Access the insights to develop or review your employer brand strategy in time for the economic upturn
· Access proven and practical methodologies to defining and developing a benchmark employer brand
· Receive a copy of and reflect on speaker presentations
· Learn from benchmark companies who are leveraging the benefits of a strong employer brand to attract and retain talent
· The fundamentals for identifying the starting point for your employer brand program and/or proven strategies to enhance your existing program
· Network with leaders from South Africa’s top companies
The International Employer Branding Summit, now conducted in 4 countries represents a very smart investment in accessing world’s best practice and a great opportunity to meet and interact with some of the world’s leading employer brand strategists. Whether you are a large multi-national or SME you will find exceptional value and take-aways in this event.
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend and build you and your team’s employer brand capability at the 2010 Summit. This event has now been launched across South Africa and places are limited so we encourage you to register early.
For further information and to Register online please click here.